- I’d love if you bring a black body suit (can be inexpensive $20 shipped from Forever 21 or Amazon). And a black PushUp bra. Then the hottest and the most beautiful photos guaranteed.
- The first question I ask is if you ate before the shoot. Please do not starve yourself. Eat! The shoot is a physical activity. Please eat and drink. Do not worry about bloating and etc. 🙂
Feeling ready to click the button; congratulations!
I know, it’s a big deal to brave the boudoir and really appreciate the faith you placed in me and will do my very best to take the most beautiful photographs of you.
BOOKING CAN BE DONE IN THREE WAYS:
1. In person at my awesome studio. Write me a date/time you’d like to visit and I’ll arrange the time. CONTACT
2. Message me three dates you’d like to be photographed (I shoot during day light only): CONTACT FORM
3. On-line; following the calendar below:
- If you have a special date you want to shoot and it’s not available, please send me a message and I’ll try to arrange something to fit your schedule.
- I photograph during daylight. It means we can start shooting around 9 AM and need to wrap up by 4 PM. Please allow 3-4 hours for the shoot and ordering.
- $100 booking retainer is due at the time of booking a session.
- You can write me what time is working better for you.
- Please allow an extra hour after the shoot to see your photographs and order edits.
Thank you and see you soon!