Will you post my photos on-line?
I do not post customers images. I take my customers’ privacy very seriously and do not use any pictures or photographs in part or in full, on any website or through any medium, for promotional or whatever reason.
I have more than enough photographs with models for my portfolio and never ask customers to post images.
How long do you keep images?
Customers files will be completely deleted from my computer in 30 days after the shoot.
Where do you print photographs and albums?
In addition to at the lab printed albums, I also offer albums printed in-house and not sent to third-party & not seeing by other people.
When will I receive my edited photographs?
It normally takes 2-3 weeks from the date you approve your choice of edits.
Do you style the shoot?
Please note, I do not provide undies.
Choosing variety over minimalism will not create problems either, as I also style photoshoots to give your photograph that unique, individualistic, me-feel. You can use shoes and items from my studio closet for $5.
You can read more about clothing below (after Q&A).
I don’t have any modeling experience.
Good! Posing is my specialty and during the photo shoot, all poses will be described and demoed to you and your input will be respected. Regardless of if you have modeling experience or not, you will have a fun experience taking your photographs.
Can I bring a friend/husband/kid to my session?
Husbands are more than welcome during the shoot. Just be ready, I love to photograph couples boudoir 🙂 Have a step by step plan. Samples of couples boudoir.
Not a good idea for friends to be during the shoot however. And absolutely no kids. Thank you for understanding.
What about the studio?
My beautiful studio has many setting including French provincial white leather couch and queen size bed. About and the studio
And more reading to get ready for the shoot:
Thank you so much for booking the photo shoot! Don’t be nervous; it’ll be fun.
A little behind the scenes HERE
Seven the most important things I’d like you to know:
1. Renew nails shortly before the shoot. It’s almost impossible to Photoshop cracks on nail polish. Nude nails are better than not perfect nail polish.
2. Moisturize your skin. Do it at the night before the shoot. And in the morning.
3. During the shoot we’ll do a lot of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fE6Gbbn2LKQ
and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezNcZFOBGrI
No need to remember it; I’ll watch for your chin and hands. Just to let you know why I’m doing it.
We’ll also do a LOT of “arch your back/stretch your back” movements. I’ll post a link in #7 since it’s important and you can starting working on it after reading.
4. No spray tan before the shoot or let me know ahead that I could prepare different props.
5. Shoes are better in one color. And black or nude shoes are the best. Also, bring as many as you want shoes and we’ll go over and can change during shooting.
6. Do not wear too tight underwear/bra/socks right before the shoot.
7. Encourage you to do some exercises, stretching, yoga and etc. We’ll do a lot arch your back/stretch thing. There are a lot of stretching videos on YouTube or I personally like these free videos: http://www.essentrics.com/media.html .
Dos before the shoot:
- Get a good night’s sleep.
- Moisturize your skin to make it supple and it will appear gorgeous on camera.
- Get a manicure and pedicure shortly beforehand.
- No tans immediately before the shoot. Schedule the tan 4 or 5 days prior to the shoot.
- No Botox or collagen a week before the shoot.
- No negative self-talk allowed once on set. Only LOVE YOUR BODY
Since I got the Victorian dressing gowns, wardrobe is much easier now.
The minimum you can bring and still get the most beautiful photographs are:
– Undies in black (also can bring white or nude or pale rose pink). I personally love lace or some cool undies.
– Bra (push up preferable) in black (also can bring white or nude or pale rose pink).
– Tank tops if you want to cover belly. And they look amazing with the gown.
More options are here (and really they’re extra that we absolutely can shoot without):
- Men’s shirt
- His Work Clothing (without him noticing you took it). Surprise him later.
- His underwear 🙂
- Body suit
- Printed scarf or shawl
- Hot heels
- Jewelry statement piece
- Black lace panties
- White tank top or t-shirt (if you want to go girl-next-door bra-less option)
- Thigh highs and garter belt – super-sexy items flatter every woman’s legs and are a symbol of sexiness
- Personal items: that killer outfit you feel amazing wearing
- Oversized or long knitted sweater
- Team Jersey
- Mask – I have a few black masks.