Thank you so much for booking the photo shoot! Don’t be nervous; it’ll be fun.
Will you post my photos on-line?
I do not post customers images. I take my customers’ privacy very seriously and do not use any pictures or photographs in part or in full, on any website or through any medium, for promotional or whatever reason.
I have more than enough photographs with models for my portfolio and never ask customers to post images.
Do you style the shoot?
Please note, I do not provide lingerie and shoes.
I don’t have any modeling experience.
Good! Posing is my specialty and during the photo shoot, all poses will be described and demoed to you and your input will be respected. Regardless of if you have modeling experience or not, you will have a fun experience taking your photographs.
Can I bring a friend/husband/kid to my session?
Not a good idea for friends/family members/kids to be during the shoot.
Seven the most important things I want you to know:
1. Renew nails shortly before the shoot. It’s almost impossible to Photoshop cracks on nail polish. Nude nails are better than not perfect nail polish.
2. Moisturize your skin. Do it at the night before the shoot. And in the morning.
3. During the shoot we’ll do a lot of this: Video about chin
and this: Hands posing
No need to remember it; I’ll watch for your chin and hands. Just to let you know why I’m doing it.
4. No spray tan before the shoot or let me know ahead that I could prepare different props.
5. Shoes are better in one color. And black or nude shoes are the best. Also, bring as many as you want shoes and we’ll go over and can change during shooting.
6. Do not wear too tight underwear/bra/socks right before the shoot.
7. Encourage you to do some exercises, stretching, yoga and etc. We’ll do a lot arch your back/stretch thing. There are a lot of stretching videos on YouTube or I personally like these free videos: http://www.essentrics.com/media.html .
Dos before the shoot:
- Get a good night’s sleep.
- Moisturize your skin to make it supple and will appears gorgeous on camera.
- Get a manicure and pedicure shortly beforehand.
- No tans immediately before the shoot. Schedule the tan 4 or 5 days prior to the shoot.
- No Botox or collagen a week before the shoot.
- No negative self-talk allowed once on set. Only LOVE YOUR BODY